Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alone in the Dark

In a dream, in a place and time that never changes...... in a piece of film......
that is where I long to be. Forever surrounded by mood music, all of the beauty,all of the passion, all of the drama, the comedy, the startling moments, all unchanged. Always unchanged. The world grinds along, but for all of us wonderful people out there in the dark, the seat in the theater is sacred. The dark rises up from the floor, it embraces us and we are, collectively, alone together. We are carried away and experience intimacy with the shadows whose lives are lit by our imagination.

I'd like to share my thoughts about classic films and how much they mean to me with others who love the dark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

wow thats nice. thats how i feel. these movies are my escape